On June 14th we’ll be in Florence hosted by BESIDE project, to discuss about the […]
- Network Partner
- Walk the Talk
WAVE INNOVATION 2015
Wave will be a traveling exhibit supported by BNL/BNP-PARIS BAS, managed by Trivioquadrivo in collaboration with Fondazione Giannino Bassetti, De-LAB and Municipality of Milan. Additionally, many other Italian partners, leaders of innovation and creativity dissemination, will contribute to define Wave events and contents.
The working areas will be five: Inclusive Economy, Circular Economy, Sharing Economy, Co-Creation and Makers Movement. De-LAB will particularly contribute to define events and contents for the two threads of Inclusive Economy and Co-Creation.
And after July? Wave Innovation will keep on sharing the best ideas and experiences of collective ingenuity….follow us, Wave has just started out!
0214 - 6574 - 6547
Main office: via Sebenico 25, 20124 - Milano
Operations: Via Michele Barozzi 4, 20122 - Milano
(presso Fondazione Giannino Bassetti)
Since 2018, De-LAB has been committed to the UN Global Compact corporate responsibility initiative and its principles in the areas of human rights, labour, the environment and anti-corruption.
June 14th in Florence to discuss on Inclusive Business for SMEs
giugno 04, 2019
Sustainable Development Festival: 23-5 at 5.30 at ALTIS on “Measuring Social Impacts”
maggio 21, 2019
On Thursday, May 23rd we will be part of the Sustainable Development Festival as guests […]
LoL Project – LeftOver Lovers – waste makes no sense!
marzo 26, 2019
From March 23rd to 25th we’ll be at IDENTITA’ GOLOSE conference in Milan, to present […]
Seminar De-LAB on “Nexus Thinking for Sustainability Policy” at Ferrara University
marzo 12, 2019
On March 15th De-LAB will hold a Seminar on “Nexus Thinking for Sustainability Policy” at Ferrara […]
- ● De-LAB official speaker at Seeds&Chips 2018
- ● De-LAB is official speaker at Disruptive Innovation Festival 2017 - MacArthur Foundation
- ● Proposer and speaker at the "Inclusive Business and the Creation of Development Ecosystems" session at the European Development Days 2017 - EU Commission.
- ● VOILA’ project: Italian finalist at “WSIS Award 2015” United Nations - ITU
- ● De-LAB: prize winner, category “Most Innovative Business Model 2014” - Turin Chamber of Commerce
- ● De-LAB: prize winner, "Girls in Tech” Award 2014
- ● TEDx Verona 2014 - “Inclusive Business…as usual”