We are happy to announce the publication of the Manifesto IVSI for a more responsible […]
WAVE INNOVATION 2015
Wave will be a traveling exhibit supported by BNL/BNP-PARIS BAS, managed by Trivioquadrivo in collaboration with Fondazione Giannino Bassetti, De-LAB and Municipality of Milan. Additionally, many other Italian partners, leaders of innovation and creativity dissemination, will contribute to define Wave events and contents.
The working areas will be five: Inclusive Economy, Circular Economy, Sharing Economy, Co-Creation and Makers Movement. De-LAB will particularly contribute to define events and contents for the two threads of Inclusive Economy and Co-Creation.
And after July? Wave Innovation will keep on sharing the best ideas and experiences of collective ingenuity….follow us, Wave has just started out!
0214 - 6574 - 6547
IVSI: a Manifesto for responsible food production
October 01, 2018
In Ethical Words: ready, set, go!
September 25, 2018
Our new Social Innovation project has just started! It’s “In Ethical Words” and it is […]
Field Mission in Uganda: research and partnership creation
July 16, 2018
Successful field-mission for De-LAB in Uganda! We spent on the field almost 10 days to […]
Participative project design: urban labs facilitated by De-LAB
June 18, 2018
Urban Labs focussed on work-life balance facilitated by De-LAB with participative methods! Happy to support […]
- De-LAB official speaker at Seeds&Chips 2018
- De-LAB is official speaker at Disruptive Innovation Festival 2017 - MacArthur Foundation
- Proposer and speaker at the "Inclusive Business and the Creation of Development Ecosystems" session at the European Development Days 2017 - EU Commission.
- VOILA’ project: Italian finalist at “WSIS Award 2015” United Nations - ITU
- De-LAB: prize winner, category “Most Innovative Business Model 2014” - Turin Chamber of Commerce
- De-LAB: prize winner, "Girls in Tech” Award 2014
- TEDx Verona 2014 - “Inclusive Business…as usual”