De-LAB’s “Frugal Summer 2020” continues for Ferrara University!!! Wednesday, July 15th from 5 to 6 […]
- Partner Network
- Walk the Talk
- Focus on Micro-firms
*New booklet “Inclusive Business in Italy: answering the call”
De-LAB is working on the booklet “Inclusive Business in Italy: answering the call” that will analyze Inclusive Business Policies at national and international level, presenting a series of Italian case studies.
The booklet, conceived by Lucia dal Negro (De-LAB), will be enriched by contributions from the Italian Ministry of Foreign Affairs (national focus), Agenzia LAMA (international focus) and other professionals working in the field of sustainable architecture, garment&textile sector, green-tech.
0214 - 6574 - 6547
Since 2018, De-LAB has been committed to the UN Global Compact corporate responsibility initiative and its principles in the areas of human rights, labour, the environment and anti-corruption.
De-LAB is a member of Assobenefit, the national association of Benefit Corporations.
De-LAB measures and offsets CO2 emissions related to its website visits, as well as to its business trips by reforestation projects that imply indigenous species, planted in Italy.
VOILA’™ is a Social Innovation project designed by De-LAB: is a patented audiovisual format that shares any message (environmental, social, informative, scientific, etc.) in a way that is simultaneously understandable by deaf and hearing people. Learn more about this new inclusive communication approach here: voila.delab.it
KOKONO™ is an inclusive business project designed by De-LAB: a cradle made out of banana fibers to protect babies living in Sub-Saharan Africa. Read more on the project’s website: www.kokono.life
“Frugal Summer 2020” – 2nd webinar now opened!
luglio 11, 2020
Amani course on “Leadership and Innovation in Disruptive Times” kicks off!
luglio 01, 2020
It started in early July the Amani course on Leadership and Innovation in Disruptive Times, where […]
Back together with Bonvini1909 for designing their CSR strategy
giugno 29, 2020
It’s our utmost pleasure to work again with the historical stationary and printing brand Bonvini1909 […]
De-LAB for Ferrara University: Frugal summer 2020!
giugno 18, 2020
Frugal Innovation leads to developing business models that are circular, shared and inclusive, allowing to […]
- ● De-LAB winner of the ANGI Award “Young Italian Innovators” - KOKONO project
- ● De-LAB special prize winner “Business Spirit Award” 2019 - Dublin - KOKONO™ project
- ● De-LAB official speaker at Responsible Innovation Summit 2019
- ● De-LAB official speaker at Seeds&Chips 2018 and 2019
- ● De-LAB is official speaker at Disruptive Innovation Festival 2017 - MacArthur Foundation
- ● Proposer and speaker at the "Inclusive Business and the Creation of Development Ecosystems" session at the European Development Days 2017 - EU Commission.
- ● VOILA’ project: Italian finalist at “WSIS Award 2015” United Nations - ITU
- ● De-LAB: prize winner, category “Most Innovative Business Model 2014” - Turin Chamber of Commerce
- ● De-LAB: prize winner, "Girls in Tech” Award 2014
- ● TEDx Verona 2014 - “Inclusive Business…as usual”