Happy to offer to all the companies registered at the Milan Chamber of Commerce, a […]
- Partner Network
- Walk the Talk
AICS – Italian Development Agency: survey on the engagement of the Italian profit sector in development initiatives
De-LAB has been engaged by the Italian Agency of Cooperation, an internal body of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation, for carrying out a mapping of the diffusion of Inclusive Business and Social Innovation activities at Italian level. The study will specifically address the Italian profit-sector.
Aim of the study is to understand and identify the quantity and the typology of companies that are already implementing such innovative business models, to further design instruments to support their efforts in overtaking the classic philanthropic approach to social issues.
De-LAB is responsible for collecting data, analyzing them and develop a consultancy on policy drivers to support the diffusion of Inclusive Business and Social Innovation in Italy.
0214 - 6574 - 6547
Since 2018, De-LAB has been committed to the UN Global Compact corporate responsibility initiative and its principles in the areas of human rights, labour, the environment and anti-corruption.
De-LAB is a member of Assobenefit, the national association of Benefit Corporations.
De-LAB measures and offsets CO2 emissions related to its website visits, as well as to its business trips by reforestation projects that imply indigenous species, planted in Italy.
VOILA’™ is a Social Innovation project designed by De-LAB: is a patented audiovisual format that shares any message (environmental, social, informative, scientific, etc.) in a way that is simultaneously understandable by deaf and hearing people. Learn more about this new inclusive communication approach here: voila.delab.it
KOKONO™ is an inclusive business project designed by De-LAB: a cradle made out of banana fibers to protect babies living in Sub-Saharan Africa. Read more on the project’s website: www.kokono.life
De-LAB’s seminar at Milan Chamber of Commerce on “Firms & International Development”
febbraio 10, 2020
De-LAB at the responsible Innovation Summit in Dublin!
ottobre 29, 2019
It’s a great pleasure to be part of the Responsible Innovation Summit as speakers and […]
Speaker at the UN Global Compact Annual Forum in Trieste – Oct. 14th/15th
ottobre 16, 2019
De-LAB contributed as speaker to the UN Global Compact Annual Summit in Trieste on October […]
Cross-fertilization profit/non-profit with KOKONO at the CSR and Social Innovation Fair
ottobre 01, 2019
Everything is ready to launch KOKONO™ at Salone della CSR e dell’Innovazione Sociale in Milan, in the […]
- ● De-LAB winner of the ANGI Award “Young Italian Innovators” - KOKONO project
- ● De-LAB special prize winner “Business Spirit Award” 2019 - Dublin - KOKONO™ project
- ● De-LAB official speaker at Responsible Innovation Summit 2019
- ● De-LAB official speaker at Seeds&Chips 2018 and 2019
- ● De-LAB is official speaker at Disruptive Innovation Festival 2017 - MacArthur Foundation
- ● Proposer and speaker at the "Inclusive Business and the Creation of Development Ecosystems" session at the European Development Days 2017 - EU Commission.
- ● VOILA’ project: Italian finalist at “WSIS Award 2015” United Nations - ITU
- ● De-LAB: prize winner, category “Most Innovative Business Model 2014” - Turin Chamber of Commerce
- ● De-LAB: prize winner, "Girls in Tech” Award 2014
- ● TEDx Verona 2014 - “Inclusive Business…as usual”