Since March 2020 De-LAB – with Lucia Dal Negro – is part of the Faculty […]
- Partner Network
- Walk the Talk
IVSI – Manifesto dei Valori: Governance, Enforcement & Communication
The Istituto Valorizzazione Salumi Italiani is a voluntary Consortium and a non-profit organization. It was established in 1985 in response to the growing need for information from consumers and with the aim of enhancing the image of Italian deli meats. IVSI spreads the knowledge about the production process and economic, nutritional and cultural aspects related to such food, both in Italy and abroad, promoting a unique culinary heritage. It collaborates with the Ministries of Agriculture and Forestry, Health and Economic Development, with Italian Regional Authorities, consumer associations, the National Institute of Research on Food and Nutrition (INRAN, now CRA), with the ICE Agency (Foreign Commerce Agency), the Italian Embassies and other organizations and industry consortia.
De-LAB has worked with IVSI to define the governance of their “Manifesto dei Valori” initiative, which aims at grouping the most responsible consumers of the Italian deli meat sector.
More specifically, De-LAB has worked to define peer review mechanisms and improvements to raise the level of compliance to environmental, quality and social standards, as well as defining the enforcement process that IVSI will put in place to check that the Manifesto’ supporters will always respect the seven principles and will keep on improving their products and production processes.
Lastly, De-LAB has worked to define the communication strategy that the Institute will follow to promote their initiative and engaging companies.
0214 - 6574 - 6547
Since 2018, De-LAB has been committed to the UN Global Compact corporate responsibility initiative and its principles in the areas of human rights, labour, the environment and anti-corruption.
De-LAB is a member of Assobenefit, the national association of Benefit Corporations.
De-LAB measures and offsets CO2 emissions related to its website visits, as well as to its business trips by reforestation projects that imply indigenous species, planted in Italy.
VOILA’™ is a Social Innovation project designed by De-LAB: is a patented audiovisual format that shares any message (environmental, social, informative, scientific, etc.) in a way that is simultaneously understandable by deaf and hearing people. Learn more about this new inclusive communication approach here: voila.delab.it
KOKONO™ is an inclusive business project designed by De-LAB: a cradle made out of banana fibers to protect babies living in Sub-Saharan Africa. Read more on the project’s website: www.kokono.life
De-LAB is part of HiAcademy Faculty
aprile 01, 2020
The “Female Role Model of the Year” for South Europe is in De-LAB!!!
aprile 01, 2020
On March 13th 2020 a super news arrived: Lucia, founder of De-LAB, won the South […]
De-LAB’s seminar at Milan Chamber of Commerce on “Firms & International Development”
febbraio 10, 2020
Happy to offer to all the companies registered at the Milan Chamber of Commerce, a […]
De-LAB at the responsible Innovation Summit in Dublin!
ottobre 29, 2019
It’s a great pleasure to be part of the Responsible Innovation Summit as speakers and […]
- ● De-LAB winner of the ANGI Award “Young Italian Innovators” - KOKONO project
- ● De-LAB special prize winner “Business Spirit Award” 2019 - Dublin - KOKONO™ project
- ● De-LAB official speaker at Responsible Innovation Summit 2019
- ● De-LAB official speaker at Seeds&Chips 2018 and 2019
- ● De-LAB is official speaker at Disruptive Innovation Festival 2017 - MacArthur Foundation
- ● Proposer and speaker at the "Inclusive Business and the Creation of Development Ecosystems" session at the European Development Days 2017 - EU Commission.
- ● VOILA’ project: Italian finalist at “WSIS Award 2015” United Nations - ITU
- ● De-LAB: prize winner, category “Most Innovative Business Model 2014” - Turin Chamber of Commerce
- ● De-LAB: prize winner, "Girls in Tech” Award 2014
- ● TEDx Verona 2014 - “Inclusive Business…as usual”