Since March 2020 De-LAB – with Lucia Dal Negro – is part of the Faculty […]
- Partner Network
- Walk the Talk
*IN ETHICAL WORDS – communication makes social impacts
“In ethical words ©” is a project developed by De-LAB that offers communication and graphic products to companies of any sector. The key feature of our project is to engage poor people in carrying out these products.
What we do: we involve needy people in carrying out videos and graphic services responding to the needs of entrepreneurs/private companies.
The latters, at a reasonable cost, may purchase the required service and its socially-oriented value added, which De-LAB will enhance once the project will be concluded.
With “In ethical words ©” the entrepreneurs choose an innovative product characterized by a social meaning, whose returns are also shared among the main actors, namely the needy people who took part in the project.
Why: to give a social meaning to your business, to strenghten your market positioning, to get a product with a different soul. To make the difference.
We have currently applied In Ethical Words to the typography Bonvini1909, engaging the NGO “Allons Enfants” as the direct beneficiary of the initiative.
0214 - 6574 - 6547
Since 2018, De-LAB has been committed to the UN Global Compact corporate responsibility initiative and its principles in the areas of human rights, labour, the environment and anti-corruption.
De-LAB is a member of Assobenefit, the national association of Benefit Corporations.
De-LAB measures and offsets CO2 emissions related to its website visits, as well as to its business trips by reforestation projects that imply indigenous species, planted in Italy.
VOILA’™ is a Social Innovation project designed by De-LAB: is a patented audiovisual format that shares any message (environmental, social, informative, scientific, etc.) in a way that is simultaneously understandable by deaf and hearing people. Learn more about this new inclusive communication approach here: voila.delab.it
KOKONO™ is an inclusive business project designed by De-LAB: a cradle made out of banana fibers to protect babies living in Sub-Saharan Africa. Read more on the project’s website: www.kokono.life
De-LAB is part of HiAcademy Faculty
aprile 01, 2020
The “Female Role Model of the Year” for South Europe is in De-LAB!!!
aprile 01, 2020
On March 13th 2020 a super news arrived: Lucia, founder of De-LAB, won the South […]
De-LAB’s seminar at Milan Chamber of Commerce on “Firms & International Development”
febbraio 10, 2020
Happy to offer to all the companies registered at the Milan Chamber of Commerce, a […]
De-LAB at the responsible Innovation Summit in Dublin!
ottobre 29, 2019
It’s a great pleasure to be part of the Responsible Innovation Summit as speakers and […]
- ● De-LAB winner of the ANGI Award “Young Italian Innovators” - KOKONO project
- ● De-LAB special prize winner “Business Spirit Award” 2019 - Dublin - KOKONO™ project
- ● De-LAB official speaker at Responsible Innovation Summit 2019
- ● De-LAB official speaker at Seeds&Chips 2018 and 2019
- ● De-LAB is official speaker at Disruptive Innovation Festival 2017 - MacArthur Foundation
- ● Proposer and speaker at the "Inclusive Business and the Creation of Development Ecosystems" session at the European Development Days 2017 - EU Commission.
- ● VOILA’ project: Italian finalist at “WSIS Award 2015” United Nations - ITU
- ● De-LAB: prize winner, category “Most Innovative Business Model 2014” - Turin Chamber of Commerce
- ● De-LAB: prize winner, "Girls in Tech” Award 2014
- ● TEDx Verona 2014 - “Inclusive Business…as usual”