Happy to offer to all the companies registered at the Milan Chamber of Commerce, a […]
- Partner Network
- Walk the Talk
ELETRIK SYSTEM – Sustainability, Communication and Business
A very good case study that one of Eletrik System, the SME based in Val di Sotto who worked with De-LAB to pass its Sustainability Assessment, as required by a very big client. We all know that the push effect of a customer asking for greener performances is very high, yet, it’s not to be given the capacity of a small firm to succeed in kicking off a credible path, far from greenwashing.
This is what happened with Electric System a service company who designed its Sustainability profile, thanks to the engagement of De-LAB: from suppliers to procurement practices, all aspects were scanned to define a way to go through Environmental Sustainability.
The company has not only passed the assessment, but it ranked amongst the 30% most virtuous companies benchmarked against sector’s sizes and revenues: a great success and satisfaction for De-LAB’s Team.
0214 - 6574 - 6547
Since 2018, De-LAB has been committed to the UN Global Compact corporate responsibility initiative and its principles in the areas of human rights, labour, the environment and anti-corruption.
De-LAB is a member of Assobenefit, the national association of Benefit Corporations.
De-LAB measures and offsets CO2 emissions related to its website visits, as well as to its business trips by reforestation projects that imply indigenous species, planted in Italy.
VOILA’™ is a Social Innovation project designed by De-LAB: is a patented audiovisual format that shares any message (environmental, social, informative, scientific, etc.) in a way that is simultaneously understandable by deaf and hearing people. Learn more about this new inclusive communication approach here: voila.delab.it
KOKONO™ is an inclusive business project designed by De-LAB: a cradle made out of banana fibers to protect babies living in Sub-Saharan Africa. Read more on the project’s website: www.kokono.life
De-LAB’s seminar at Milan Chamber of Commerce on “Firms & International Development”
febbraio 10, 2020
De-LAB at the responsible Innovation Summit in Dublin!
ottobre 29, 2019
It’s a great pleasure to be part of the Responsible Innovation Summit as speakers and […]
Speaker at the UN Global Compact Annual Forum in Trieste – Oct. 14th/15th
ottobre 16, 2019
De-LAB contributed as speaker to the UN Global Compact Annual Summit in Trieste on October […]
Cross-fertilization profit/non-profit with KOKONO at the CSR and Social Innovation Fair
ottobre 01, 2019
Everything is ready to launch KOKONO™ at Salone della CSR e dell’Innovazione Sociale in Milan, in the […]
- ● De-LAB winner of the ANGI Award “Young Italian Innovators” - KOKONO project
- ● De-LAB special prize winner “Business Spirit Award” 2019 - Dublin - KOKONO™ project
- ● De-LAB official speaker at Responsible Innovation Summit 2019
- ● De-LAB official speaker at Seeds&Chips 2018 and 2019
- ● De-LAB is official speaker at Disruptive Innovation Festival 2017 - MacArthur Foundation
- ● Proposer and speaker at the "Inclusive Business and the Creation of Development Ecosystems" session at the European Development Days 2017 - EU Commission.
- ● VOILA’ project: Italian finalist at “WSIS Award 2015” United Nations - ITU
- ● De-LAB: prize winner, category “Most Innovative Business Model 2014” - Turin Chamber of Commerce
- ● De-LAB: prize winner, "Girls in Tech” Award 2014
- ● TEDx Verona 2014 - “Inclusive Business…as usual”