- Partner Network
- Walk the Talk
- Focus on Micro-firms
0214 - 6574 - 6547
Since 2018, De-LAB has been committed to the UN Global Compact corporate responsibility initiative and its principles in the areas of human rights, labour, the environment and anti-corruption.
De-LAB is a member of Assobenefit, the national association of Benefit Corporations.
De-LAB measures and offsets CO2 emissions related to its website visits, as well as to its business trips by reforestation projects that imply indigenous species, planted in Italy.
VOILA’™ is a Social Innovation project designed by De-LAB: is a patented audiovisual format that shares any message (environmental, social, informative, scientific, etc.) in a way that is simultaneously understandable by deaf and hearing people. Learn more about this new inclusive communication approach here: voila.delab.it
KOKONO™ is an inclusive business project designed by De-LAB: a cradle made out of banana fibers to protect babies living in Sub-Saharan Africa. Read more on the project’s website: www.kokono.life
Webinar su Frugal Innovation per CISE: iscrizioni aperte…verso la prima Agenda regionale!
maggio 11, 2020
In contesti di scarsità, l’innovazione intelligente è quella che punta al sodo, al centro della […]
De-LAB for John Cabot University “Resilient Entrepreneurship Series”
maggio 06, 2020
We’ve been asked by John Cabot University Entrepreneurship how we were reacting to the containment measures imposed […]
De-LAB per la campagna di ascolto HiAcademy: cosa nasce dall’emergenza?
aprile 28, 2020
Si è conclusa da poco la campagna di ascolto “Cosa esce dall’Emergenza” promossa da HiAcademy, […]
De-LAB lectures at Luiss Business School with Amref
aprile 23, 2020
Effective partnerships produce useful results: we’ve been invited by Amref-Health Africa to give a lecture […]
- ● De-LAB winner of the ANGI Award “Young Italian Innovators” - KOKONO project
- ● De-LAB special prize winner “Business Spirit Award” 2019 - Dublin - KOKONO™ project
- ● De-LAB official speaker at Responsible Innovation Summit 2019
- ● De-LAB official speaker at Seeds&Chips 2018 and 2019
- ● De-LAB is official speaker at Disruptive Innovation Festival 2017 - MacArthur Foundation
- ● Proposer and speaker at the "Inclusive Business and the Creation of Development Ecosystems" session at the European Development Days 2017 - EU Commission.
- ● VOILA’ project: Italian finalist at “WSIS Award 2015” United Nations - ITU
- ● De-LAB: prize winner, category “Most Innovative Business Model 2014” - Turin Chamber of Commerce
- ● De-LAB: prize winner, "Girls in Tech” Award 2014
- ● TEDx Verona 2014 - “Inclusive Business…as usual”