- Partner Network
- Walk the Talk
- Focus on Micro-firms
0214 - 6574 - 6547
Since 2018, De-LAB has been committed to the UN Global Compact corporate responsibility initiative and its principles in the areas of human rights, labour, the environment and anti-corruption.
De-LAB is a member of Assobenefit, the national association of Benefit Corporations.
De-LAB measures and offsets CO2 emissions related to its website visits, as well as to its business trips by reforestation projects that imply indigenous species, planted in Italy.
VOILA’™ is a Social Innovation project designed by De-LAB: is a patented audiovisual format that shares any message (environmental, social, informative, scientific, etc.) in a way that is simultaneously understandable by deaf and hearing people. Learn more about this new inclusive communication approach here: voila.delab.it
KOKONO™ is an inclusive business project designed by De-LAB: a cradle made out of banana fibers to protect babies living in Sub-Saharan Africa. Read more on the project’s website: www.kokono.life
Sign up to the third webinar of the “Frugal Innovation Summer” De-LAB for UniFe
settembre 10, 2020
Here we are at the third and last seminar dedicated to Frugal Innovation, designed and […]
“Frugal Summer 2020” – 2nd webinar now opened!
luglio 11, 2020
De-LAB’s “Frugal Summer 2020” continues for Ferrara University!!! Wednesday, July 15th from 5 to 6 […]
Amani course on “Leadership and Innovation in Disruptive Times” kicks off!
luglio 01, 2020
It started in early July the Amani course on Leadership and Innovation in Disruptive Times, where […]
Back together with Bonvini1909 for designing their CSR strategy
giugno 29, 2020
It’s our utmost pleasure to work again with the historical stationary and printing brand Bonvini1909 […]
- ● De-LAB winner of the ANGI Award “Young Italian Innovators” - KOKONO project
- ● De-LAB special prize winner “Business Spirit Award” 2019 - Dublin - KOKONO™ project
- ● De-LAB official speaker at Responsible Innovation Summit 2019
- ● De-LAB official speaker at Seeds&Chips 2018 and 2019
- ● De-LAB is official speaker at Disruptive Innovation Festival 2017 - MacArthur Foundation
- ● Proposer and speaker at the "Inclusive Business and the Creation of Development Ecosystems" session at the European Development Days 2017 - EU Commission.
- ● VOILA’ project: Italian finalist at “WSIS Award 2015” United Nations - ITU
- ● De-LAB: prize winner, category “Most Innovative Business Model 2014” - Turin Chamber of Commerce
- ● De-LAB: prize winner, "Girls in Tech” Award 2014
- ● TEDx Verona 2014 - “Inclusive Business…as usual”