Cornelia has a M.A. in Sinology with a strong focus on environmental issues and culture. Working as Country Officer for the German International Cooperation (GIZ GmbH) in China she gained experience in quality management of project tenders and reports, event management, as well as optimizing cooperation and efficiency processes. Her great love for food inspired her to devote herself to sustainability, local food production and food security aspects. As she studied and worked in various cities like Seoul, Shanghai, Beijing, London, and Berlin, she proves a high level of intercultural expertise and competence.
- Partner Network
- Walk the Talk
0214 - 6574 - 6547
Since 2018, De-LAB has been committed to the UN Global Compact corporate responsibility initiative and its principles in the areas of human rights, labour, the environment and anti-corruption.
De-LAB is a member of Assobenefit, the national association of Benefit Corporations.
De-LAB measures and offsets CO2 emissions related to its website visits, as well as to its business trips by reforestation projects that imply indigenous species, planted in Italy.
De-LAB endorses the campaign “I pay my suppliers” launched by Brescia Industrial Association, and it is committed to timely pay all its suppliers during the lockdown phase and the post Covid19 recovery.
VOILA’™ is a Social Innovation project designed by De-LAB: is a patented audiovisual format that shares any message (environmental, social, informative, scientific, etc.) in a way that is simultaneously understandable by deaf and hearing people. Learn more about this new inclusive communication approach here: voila.delab.it
KOKONO™ is an inclusive business project designed by De-LAB: a cradle made out of banana fibers to protect babies living in Sub-Saharan Africa. Read more on the project’s website: www.kokono.life
De-LAB at the Responsible Innovation Summit in Dublin
ottobre 20, 2020
After last year’s participation and special mention at the Business Spirit Award for our KOKONO™ […]
De-LAB Virtual Booth at Mazovia Circular Congress
ottobre 15, 2020
On the occasion of Circular Week 2020, Thursday, October 16, we will participate in a […]
Silver & Longevity Economy: De-LAB for Ravasi Garzanti Foundation
ottobre 15, 2020
We were very pleased to attend the conference hosted by the Bassetti Foundation and organised […]
It’s Circular Forum: circular economy in Developing Countries
ottobre 01, 2020
We were pleased to participate in the event “It’s Circular: re-design the future” organized by […]
- ● De-LAB winner of the ANGI Award “Young Italian Innovators” - KOKONO project
- ● De-LAB special prize winner “Business Spirit Award” 2019 - Dublin - KOKONO™ project
- ● De-LAB official speaker at Responsible Innovation Summit 2019
- ● De-LAB official speaker at Seeds&Chips 2018 and 2019
- ● De-LAB is official speaker at Disruptive Innovation Festival 2017 - MacArthur Foundation
- ● Proposer and speaker at the "Inclusive Business and the Creation of Development Ecosystems" session at the European Development Days 2017 - EU Commission.
- ● VOILA’ project: Italian finalist at “WSIS Award 2015” United Nations - ITU
- ● De-LAB: prize winner, category “Most Innovative Business Model 2014” - Turin Chamber of Commerce
- ● De-LAB: prize winner, "Girls in Tech” Award 2014
- ● TEDx Verona 2014 - “Inclusive Business…as usual”