Assobenefit is the Italian Association of Benefit Corporation, working to win the challenge for a new approach in Italian entrepreneurship: sustainable and socially-oriented. The association promotes the activities of Benefit Corporations, spreads the word of their existence, gives value to their efforts and supports the change for orienting the private sector towards a responsible path, creating social impacts out of business operations. De-LAB is a member of Assobenefit as it adopted such legal entity in May 2018 and is committed for sharing practices and tools for making this innovative identity more accessible and diffused at Italian level.
0214 - 6574 - 6547
Main office: via Sebenico 25, 20124 - Milano
Operations: Via Michele Barozzi 4, 20122 - Milano
(presso Fondazione Giannino Bassetti)
Since 2018, De-LAB has been committed to the UN Global Compact corporate responsibility initiative and its principles in the areas of human rights, labour, the environment and anti-corruption.
De-LAB is a member of Assobenefit, the national association of Benefit Corporations.
De-LAB at the responsible Innovation Summit in Dublin!
ottobre 29, 2019
It’s a great pleasure to be part of the Responsible Innovation Summit as speakers and […]
Speaker at the UN Global Compact Annual Forum in Trieste – Oct. 14th/15th
ottobre 16, 2019
De-LAB contributed as speaker to the UN Global Compact Annual Summit in Trieste on October […]
Cross-fertilization profit/non-profit with KOKONO at the CSR and Social Innovation Fair
ottobre 01, 2019
Everything is ready to launch KOKONO™ at Salone della CSR e dell’Innovazione Sociale in Milan, in the […]
New project on Responsible Research & Innovation with INNOVHUB
agosto 04, 2019
The initial meetings of ROSIE project kicked-off in late July, targeting 5 companies for which […]
- ● De-LAB special prize winner “Business Spirit Award” 2019 - Dublin - KOKONO™ project
- ● De-LAB official speaker at Responsible Innovation Summit 2019
- ● De-LAB official speaker at Seeds&Chips 2018 and 2019
- ● De-LAB is official speaker at Disruptive Innovation Festival 2017 - MacArthur Foundation
- ● Proposer and speaker at the "Inclusive Business and the Creation of Development Ecosystems" session at the European Development Days 2017 - EU Commission.
- ● VOILA’ project: Italian finalist at “WSIS Award 2015” United Nations - ITU
- ● De-LAB: prize winner, category “Most Innovative Business Model 2014” - Turin Chamber of Commerce
- ● De-LAB: prize winner, "Girls in Tech” Award 2014
- ● TEDx Verona 2014 - “Inclusive Business…as usual”